I'm back! Exam season is well and truly in full swing now, so I thought while I have a few spare minutes I'd do a quick response post on my Liebster award nomination. I just wanted to thank Molly from molchic as it was so kind and thoughtful of you to to nominate me, I'm very grateful. Make sure to go and check out Molly's blog, her photos are fab, and there's a really great mix of food, lifestyle and beauty.
Here are my responses to her questions:
1. What is the one makeup item you can't live without?
Ahh that's tough! My heart is screaming lipstick, but I'm going to be realistic and say foundation. I like a good medium coverage, and I don't use concealer very heavily, so I'm going to go with my Nars Sheer Glow in Mont Blanc.
2. If you could travel anywhere in the world, where would you go?
New York, one hundred percent. It's been my dream to visit since I was a kid, and I really hope that at some point in the future I can save up enough money to go. I'm definitely a city girl at heart, and the idea of being able to see all the galleries and museums would be heaven to me.
3. Do you have any pets?
I do indeed, my dog Oscar is ten years old, he's a bichon frise and he's my baby.
4. If you could have any superhero power what would it be?
Hmm, I think having the ability to heal people would be pretty cool. Although, you'd probably never sleep because you'd always be needed!
5. How would you describe your clothing style?
It completely depends on my mood. I'm practically always in jeans, and sometimes I go for a more feminine look, other times it verges on grungy. Overall I'd say eclectic.
6. What is your favourite TV show?
If I could only pick on show, it'd have to be 'My Mad Fat Diary' which recently finished on E4. I was a fan from the first episode of series one, and I just think that it was a really ground-breaking and important show that teenagers could watch and connect with. Also, the soundtrack was beyond amazing.
7. Three words to describe yourself?
Witty, warm and thoughtful
8. What is your favourite book?
Jane Eyre by Charlotte Brontë.
9. Do you have a celebrity crush?
Of course, it changes every day! Today I'll go with James Norton haha.
10. Are you any good at drawing?
Not particularly, I wish I were!
11. What is your favourite time of the year?
Probably the few weeks in between Summer and Autumn when the weather is cool but it's still sunny.
Here are my lovely nominees:
1. Grace from That Northern Lass
2. Jay from Blissful Beauty Bird
3. Amy from Amy Eliza
4. Lizzie from CollectionTwenty
5. Emily from 22EmilyBeauty
And here are my 11 questions:
1. What is your favourite genre of music?
2. How did you get into blogging?
3. What is the best piece of makeup advice you could give?
4. Savoury or Sweet foods?
5. Lipstick or lipgloss?
6. All around favourite beauty brand?
7. What is your favourite season?
8. Do you speak any other languages?
9. What is your favourite holiday destination?
10. Who is your dream date?
11. What inspires you the most?
so if you are nominated, , write a blog post about the Liebster award in which you:
Thanks for reading!